E-Tickets may be bought via the Internet. Tickets may also be sent by post or collected at the Lumière Institute.
If you encounter any technical problems, please send an email to: email@example.com
To buy tickets for the Opening Ceremony on Monday 3rd October at 8 p.m. in the Tony Garnier Hall, click here!
To buy tickets for the Guerre des Boutons on Wednesday 5th October at 2.30 p.m. in the Tony Garnier Hall, click here!
To buy tickets for The Four Horses of the Apocalypse/Film-concert on Wednesday 5th October at 7.30 p.m. in the Lyon Auditorium click here!
To purchase accredited membership: You may now become an accredited member! To pay for accredited membership, click here!
Accredited membership gives you the right to:
- a price of € 4 € instead of € 5 for all standard sessions
- the festival catalogue and preferential access to La Plateforme, the night time village
- a festival souvenir and preferential prices for all products in the boutique
- a free hairstyle and makeup counselling session by Dessange, official partner of Lumière 2011, from Monday 3rd to Saturday 8th October in the festival village (Parc Lumière).
- a Lumière 2011 souvenir bag
- a special offer of 2 free TCL tickets for travel on the Lyon Public Transport network, as part of the “low carbon” festival partnership with EDF
Your E-Mail address may already be registered with us. If this is the case, if you cannot remember your password, click on "Forgotten password" when you log on to receive it by e-mail. Accredited membership must be purchased separately from cinema tickets in order to obtain tickets by post or as E-Tickets. You may collect your accredited membership card from the Lumière Institute at the times indicated below, after insertion of your photograph. Photographs may be taken on the spot.
At the Lumière Institute and by telephone
25 rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8, from 12 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Tuesday to Sunday. Metro Lyon-Monplaisir
By telephone on 04 78 76 77 78, from 12 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Tuesday to Sunday.